Air barrier/non vapour barrier expanded polystyrene insulation panel with a laminated membrane designed for exterior insulation of above grade walls. Ideal for increasing the comfort and energy efficiency of any type of building. Product developed by Isolofoam Group and recognized throughout the industry. Meets the standards of the Building Code and the highest insulation requirements. Contributes towards LEED credits. CCMC # 12980-R, 12981-R.
- Exterior insulation for above grade walls in residential, commercial, industrial and institutional buildings.
- Appropriate for new construction or renovations.
- Can be installed on various types of structures and siding.
Advantages and Benefits
- Eliminates thermal bridges. Creates a continuous air and weather barrier envelope, which in turn reduces heat loss. No other membrane needed.
- Non vapour barrier material: water vapour transmission of 176.5 ng/Pa•s•m2 (2.94 perms) for a 1'' thickness. Allows moisture trapped behind walls to evaporate. Reduces the risk of structural deterioration and mould that can cause health problems.
- Easy handling and installation thanks to its integrated membrane. 2 steps in 1. Reduces labour costs.
- Installs on exterior building walls. Maximizes living space.
- The 4’x 9’ format makes insulating the thermal bridge between joists easy.
- Shipplaped 4 sides. Ensures better air and water tightness.
- Stable and permanent insulation value.
- Contains recycled materials.
- Respects the environment.